The Stirling Dental Centre has always met and exceeded the standard of care for Infection Control and Prevention. In addition to our usual sterilization of instruments, disinfection of operatories between patients and regular deep cleaning of our clinic, we have also incorporated:
- HEPA filters by Surgically Clean Air in every treatment room that filters the air 30-50 times each hour
- Physical barriers in our reception area
- Disinfection of touch points such as doorknobs, pens, reception chairs, and debit machine between patients
- Additional personal protective equipment as required for all staff members such as gowns and masks
- Removal of all unnecessary touch points in our waiting room
The health of our patients and staff is our primary concern. We are prepared to safely provide dental treatment for you and your family during the COVID-19 pandemic.