COVID-19 Screening Questions
Please review the following questions prior to your appointment, and inform our staff if you answer YES to any of the following:
- Do you have a fever or have you felt hot or feverish anytime in the last two weeks?
- Do you have any of these symptoms:
- Dry Cough?
- Shortness of breath?
- Difficulty breathing?
- Sore throat?
- Runny nose?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients, or persons self-isolating because of a determined risk for COVID-19?
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you returned from travel within Canada from a location known to be affected by COVID-19?
- Do you have any of the following – Heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes or any auto-immune disorder?
The Stirling Dental Centre has always met and exceeded the standard of care for Infection Control and Prevention. In addition to our usual sterilization of instruments, disinfection of operatories between patients and regular deep cleaning of our clinic, we have also incorporated:
- HEPA filters by Surgically Clean Air in every treatment room that filters the air 30-50 times each hour
- Physical barriers in our reception area
- Disinfection of touch points such as doorknobs, pens, reception chairs, and debit machine between patients
- Additional personal protective equipment as required for all staff members such as gowns and masks
- Removal of all unnecessary touch points in our waiting room
The health of our patients and staff is our primary concern. We are prepared to safely provide dental treatment for you and your family during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Request an Appointment
Please feel free to give us a call at 613-395-2800, send an email or complete the contact form on this page. We look forward to serving all your oral health needs!
* required fields